Sweepstakes Terms and Conditions
Sponsor, Administrator, Prize Provider: Hardy’s Jewellers, .600 22nd Street, Suite 101, Virginia Beach, Va 23451 Sweepstakes Entities: HARDY’S JEWELLERS IN VIRGINIA BEACH.
- Acceptance of Official Rules: By entering the “Win Wilder’s Watches” (the “Sweepstakes”) operated on the Hardy’s Jewellers web site accessible at the domain www.hardysjewellers.com, you hereby accept and agree to these official rules (the “Official Rules”) of this Sweepstakes, and the decisions of the Administrator in connection with this Sweepstakes, whose decisions are final.For purposes of these Official Rules, Registered User(s) means a person that has successfully completed the registration form by clicking on the “Win Wilder’s Watches” Icon on the following Website(s): www.odusports.com. and www.hardysjewellers.com.
- Promotion Period: The Sweepstakesbegins on 8/26/2013 at 12:00:00 AM EST and ends at 11:59:00 PM EST on 11/9/13 (the “Promotion Period”).
- Eligibility: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. THE SWEEPSTAKES IS OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA WHO ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE OR HAVE REACHED THE AGE OF MAJORITY IN THEIR STATE AT THE TIME OF SWEEPSTAKES REGISTRATION.
- Entering Sweepstakes: To enter the Sweepstakes, go to www.odusports.com or www.hardyjewellers.com and click on the “Win The Wilder’s Watches: Icon and follow the instructions to complete the Sweepstakes entry form, hit the submit button and you will receive an entry into this Sweepstakes.
- Prizes: The Sweepstakes will award one (1) Sweepstakes prize (the “Sweepstakes Prize” or “Prize”) that consists of two T.W. Steel oversized watches. The value of the Sweepstakes Prize is approximately $1000. The Sweepstakes Prize is not transferable and there is no substitute or cash equivalent prize. A Sweepstakes Prize will be awarded to the eligible entrant whose name is randomly chosen from all eligible entrants. All federal, state, local and other taxes on prizes are the sole responsibility of the applicable winner. Prize can be picked up at Hardy’s Jewellers after 11/20/13 or mailed to the address provided by the winner.
- Prize Restrictions: Prize will be awarded only upon winner redemption, confirmation, verification, and final approval by sponsor. No substitution, transfer of prize or cash alternative permitted, except by sponsor who reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substituted a prize of equal or greater value, if prize, or portion of prize becomes unavailable.
- Odds/Drawings/Winner Notification: Sweepstakes Prize potential winners will be determined by random drawing. The random Sweepstakes Prize potential winner drawing will take place on Monday, November 11. The drawings will be conducted by Administrator, whose decisions are final and binding in all respects. Odds of winning a Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. The Administrator will use reasonable efforts to notify the potential winner by telephone, electronic mail and/or mail 48 hours of the drawing date. The Prize Winner must establish and certify eligibility within two (2) days of being notified of winning. In the event that the initial winner cannot be located through commercially reasonable effort within two (2) business days of the first notification attempt or is determined by the Administrator not to be eligible, an alternate winner will be determined by the Administrator by conducting an additional drawing. Only two attempts for alternates will be conducted per Prize. If attempts fail, Prize(s) will not be awarded.
- Publicity Release Terms: Except where prohibited by law, a Sweepstakes Prize Winner’s acceptance of the Sweepstakes Prize constitutes permission for the Sweepstakes Entities, its licensors, copyright owners and production companies to use Sweepstakes Prize Winner’s name, photograph, likeness, statements, biographical information, voice, and address (city and state) worldwide and in all forms of media, in perpetuity, without further compensation.
- Integrity of Sweepstakes: If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned by reason of infection by computer virus, worms, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which Administrator, in its sole opinion believes could corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Administrator reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Sweepstakes and select the Prize Winners from entries received prior to the action taken or in such other manner as Administrator may deem fair and appropriate.
- Damaged Property: Sweepstakes Entities, and their parents, affiliated and subsidiary companies, licensors, copyright owners, production companies and advertising and promotion agencies, assume no liability and are not responsible for, and you hereby forever waive any rights to any claim in connection with, injury or damage to any entrants or to any other person’s computer or property related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or downloading materials from this Sweepstakes.
- Sweepstakes Errors: The Sweepstakes Entities, and their parents, affiliated and subsidiary companies and advertising and promotion agencies, dealers, licensors, copyright owners and production companies assume no liability and are not responsible for, and you hereby forever waive any rights to any claim in connection with, errors and/or ambiguity: (a) in the Sweepstakes; (b) in any related advertising or promotions of this Sweepstakes; and/or (c) in these Official Rules. In the event of any ambiguity(s) or error(s) in these Official Rules, Administrator reserves the right to modify these Official Rules for clarification purposes or to correct any such ambiguity or error(s) without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Sweepstakes.
- Release and Indemnity: Each entrant in this Sweepstakes, on behalf of itself, its successors and assigns, hereby releases and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Robert Wilder, Pamela Wilder, the Sweepstakes Entities, Old Dominion University, their parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, sponsorship partners, advertising partners, marketing partners, advertising and promotion agencies, dealers, licensors, copyright owners, production companies and their respective directors, officers, employees, representatives, contractors and agents from any and all liability for any injuries, loss and damages of any kind including but not limited to injuries to persons, including death, and property, arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a Prize, participation in this Sweepstakes and participation in any activity related to this Sweepstakes.”
- Limitation of Liability: IN NO EVENT WILL THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES, THEIR PARENTS, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES AND RELATED COMPANIES, THEIR ADVERTISING OR PROMOTION AGENCIES, DEALERS, LICENSORS, COPYRIGHT OWNERS, PRODUCTION COMPANIES OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS, BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SWEEPSTAKES OR THE DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM THE SWEEPSTAKES. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
- Disclaimer of Warranties: THE SWEEPSTAKES AND PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” with one-year warranty.
- Identity Disputes: In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a winner based on an email address, the winning entry will be declared made by the Authorized Account Holder of the email address submitted at time of entry. For purposes of these Official Rules, “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational, institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction: This promotion is governed by US law and is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited by law.
- Winner List/Official Rules: For the name of the Prize Winner send a self addressed stamped envelope for receipt by November 30, 2013 to “Winner’s list: “Win Wilder’s Watches”, Office Manager, Hardy’s Jewellers, 600 22nd Street, Suite 102, Virginia Beach, VA 23451. For a copy of the Official Rules send a self addressed stamped envelope to the above address marked “Official Rules “Win Wilder’s Watches” for receipt by December 1, 2013.